The context is an area of responsibility or topic under which to group information or complaints. Anyone can go to explain the facts that they consider appropriate to bring to the attention of the administration, and must select the context to which these facts refer.
The steps to carry out the entire process of creating a context are as follows:
They are explained one by one below.
1. Access the Contexts section of the Ethics Mailbox menu:
2. Click the Add button.
3. Indicate what name the context should have and click the Add button again.
The context is created in the system:
1. Click the Edit button of the context to which you want to add the recipient.
2. From the next screen, you can:
a) Upload an image, change the name or add a description to the context
b) Associate a questionnaire with the context using the drop-down menu
c) Indicate the recipient of the context. You need to click the Add button.
And then select the person from the dropdown.
3. Finally, to save the changes, click the Save button.
By default, contexts are created hidden and it is necessary to make them visible. To make the context visible, you need to follow the following steps:
1. Access the Contexts section of the ethics mailbox menu again.
2. Click the Edit button for the context you want to make visible.
3. Click the Hidden selector to uncheck it.
It must remain in this state:
4. Once unchecked, press the Save button to make the context visible.
For more information, you can access the website of the Ethics Mailbox .