The Ethics Mailbox is a module of the eTRAM but works separately. Although you do not need to have eTRAM activated to use the Ethical Mailbox module, you do need to make a specific request to sign up for the service.
Please, you have the specific request for registration of the service published in the catalog of procedures of the AOC in the EACAT. To help you, we have attached step-by-step instructions on where to find it:
1. You must access EACAT: http://eacat.cat/
2. Procedures option (Access the catalog of procedures)
3. Search for "AOC"
4. Deploy procedures available through my institution
5. Enter the Request for registration or modification of AOC services to download the processable PDF.
5. Then, in the drop-down menu, check the option "Ethics Mailbox - eTRAM Module".
For more information, you can access the website of the Ethics Mailbox